SSRVM (Sri Sri Rudra Vidya Mandir) Senior Secondary School Una is providing quality education from Pre – Nursery to 10 + 2 (Medical, Non – Medical, Commerce & Arts) Classes.
SSRVM (Sri Sri Rudra Vidya Mandir) Senior Secondary School Una is affiliated to C.B.S.E New Delhi, under affiliation code no. 630130
The school is having well experienced and trained staff. yearly orientation courses are organized in the school for the growth of in service teachers. Teachers are also sent to attend various refreshers courses.
Admission to SSRVM Senior Secondary School Una is open to all; irrespective of caste, creed and religion. The students of Nursery and KG are registered from 1st January onwards. Admission to higher classes in done only after admission test in English, Mathematics & Science subject. The decision of Principal is final.
For Nursery to First
(a) Date of Birth Certificate
(b) Two latest passport size photographs
For 2nd to 10+ 2
a) School Leaving Certificate ( As per CBSE rules)
b) Two latest passport size photographs
Candidate selected for the admission has to deposit has to deposit all dues on the same day, only then admission will be confirmed. All other information is given In the school diary and school planner provided by the school only after the admission.
- All payments are to be made before the 10th of every month
- Students whose fee is not made by the 10th of the month will have to pay late fee fine of Rs. 10 per day.
- The name of such student, whose fee is not paid by the last date of the month, will be struck off the school rolls.
- Fee is to be paid between 8.00 am to 1.30 pm in summer & 9 am to 1.30 pm in winters in the school office.
- The school fee can also be deposited in Bank of India, Near Main Bus Stand Una. A/C No. 792610110001001
- Fee can be deposited in cash or through Cheque, In case the cheque bounces, find of Rs. 100 will be charged.
- Fee Book will be provided by the school free of cost.
- Every student should have a bank Account . A pass book, a cheque book and an ATM will be provided to every student against Zero balance.
- In one academic session transportation charges for eleven months will be charged.
|Shirt Half – Sleeves (Lemon colour) with logo||Shirt Half – Sleeves (Lemon colour) with logo|
|Shorts Carbon Blue||Shorts Carbon Blue|
|Trousers Carbon Blue||Skirt Carbon Blue|
|Socks White with Blue Stripe||Socks White with Blue Stripe|
|Shoes Black||Shoes Black|
|White uniform (Wednesday, Saturday)||White uniform (Wednesday, Saturday)|
|Shirt Half – Sleeves (White colour) with logo||Shirt Half – Sleeves (White colour) with logo|
|Shorts White||Shorts White|
|Trousers White||Skirt White|
|Socks White with Blue stripe||Socks White with Blue stripe|
|Shirt Full sleeves (White colour)||Shirt Full sleeves (White colour)|
|Sweater Maroon Yello stripe||Sweater Maroon Yello stripe|
|Trousers Grey Worsted||
Skirt Grey Worsted
|Socks Grey Worsted||Socks Grey Worsted|
|Blazer Dark Blue with Logo||Blazer Dark Blue with Logo|
|Sweater half sleeves with yellow stripe||Sweater half sleeves with yellow stripe|
|Dress for Nursery LKG & UKG|
|Cheque Shorts||Cheque Tunic|
|Lemon Shirt||Lemon Shirt|